Providing Litigation Funding in the UK
We offer competitively priced litigation funding, UK based, for law firms and Claimants. Our funding is also non-recourse. Therefore the Claimant only repays the funding if the claim is successful.
We provide £20k to £1m of funding for claims of any value. Additionally, we write cover on a bespoke basis so we can cover a range of disbursements.
Why Litigation Funding?
- Commercial litigation is expensive, therefore the better funded party is typically better positioned.
- Often, Claimants face a natural ‘funding’ barrier. However, our funding products can help if this occurs.
- Litigation Funding also helps to bring private capital into the legal system.
- Litigation Funding is a firmly established funding tool in commercial litigation.
Why Sparkle Capital?
- We are a privately-owned company. Therefore we have few of the restrictions and limitations that other funders face.
- We are easy and straightforward to work with.
- Our underwriters create bespoke solutions for those involved in commercial litigation, so it is easier for their case to progress.
- All our products follow simple pricing structures.
- We also give an in-principle decision within 3 working days, thereby not wasting anyone’s time.
Our Fixed Interest Release Funding provides a solution for mid-value claims. The Claimant is charged a fixed amount of interest on Drawn Amounts. The interest rates are: 35% if concluded in Year 1, 65% in Year 2, 90% in Year 3.
Our 1&20 product provides £20k to £1m of funding for claims of any value. It follows a simple pricing approach with 1% per month interest, plus 20% of the net damages.
Flexible Disbursement Funding also follows the same pricing structure as our FIRF product. Therefore Claimants have certainty through fixed rates of interest. Additionally, it can fund a range of disbursements arising out of matters with any claim value.